Coaching-Consulting Program: Learning Path for Negotiation
This program is specially designed for experienced negotiators who want a very personalized and specific development plan in order to learn how to successfully master the most difficult negotiating situations.
On this learning path, you will develop your negotiation skills, recognize your personal roadblocks when negotiating, and learn how to overcome them.
You will mostly work one-on-one with your coaching-consultant – first on standard cases, then on cases that are tailored to your daily business. This makes it possible to provide very specific and targeted feedback that has a wide-ranging effect – similar to acupuncture.
This is possible here because we work outside of the standard behavioral patterns that you would otherwise display when around your colleagues. Even those who tend to be rather reserved start to take action and get into an open conversation. And the coaching-consultant can give the appropriate feedback that is completely in the best interest of the participant, without having to account for the effects that a group of observers may have.
That way, your skills can be refreshed and more easily accessed – and you can work on your personality within a protected environment.
A personalized program for further development is created for each employee based on his or her skill level:
Introduction and session on the fundamentals of negotiating (1 day with Jörg Köck).
Video Training phase with Jörg Köck (4 hours each): For each participant, three standard cases are played and recorded on video.
This is followed by reflection and feedback from Jörg Köck. Potential for improving behavioral patterns is highlighted.
Developmental goals and exercises for the two to three month long practical phase will be agreed upon. This phase can be extended upon request.
1½ hours reflecting on the practical phase with Jörg Köck.
The program can be extended with an additional practical phase and a subsequent assessment.
- You are already experienced in your field and would like to know just how skilled and effective you really are.
- You are convinced that you have mastered your trade.
- You are ready to expose yourself to unfamiliar negotiating situations that other participants have already experienced under similar conditions.
- You will find out what level your skills are actually at – within a protected environment.
- You will find out how you can develop yourself even further.
- Standard cases are used, so the coaching-consultant has a wide range of experience for comparison.
- You receive detailed and encouraging feedback from the coaching-consultant.
- You train with someone who you don’t have to go easy on.