Current keynote addresses and moderated discussions for your event
Commitment Promotes Implementation!
- What is good commitment – four simple rules
- Analysis of broken commitment reveals the true problems of an organization
- Achieve quantum leaps even without new technology
Control Your Personal Impact!
- Shape your environment with your skills, personality, and expression
- Your subconscious as a bottleneck for your success
- More success with systematic development
Negotiation doesn’t mean ripping off the other person!
- It’s not about winning, it’s about implementing the optimal solutions
- Negotiation as a multi-tool for your success
- Creating sustainable agreements – an essential skill in a complex world
From Coffee Chatter to a High-Performance Team
- Coherent consciousness as a key to success
- On the path to becoming a team – unconventional methods
- Utilizing the strength of mental images
Are you looking for the perfect mix of entertainment and sound knowledge?
Jörg Köck offers you a format that is appropriate for the target audience, full of exciting and profound messages – eye opening and with implications for the future. Occasionally it may border on the theatrical – yet it is always on-topic and motivating.
His mission as a speaker is to take complex things and make them simple and understandable. He is strongly convinced that we live in a complex world, and in order to come up with better solutions, it’s necessary to come up with pragmatic methods off the beaten path.
- Solution-Oriented Negotiation
- Culture of Commitment
- Purchasing and Negotiation Strategies
- Change Management
- Optimizing Personal Impact
Keynote “Einkaufen hart am Wind” (2012)
Keynote “Besser entscheiden” (2016)